When we select food ingredients to include in our diet, we have to be aware that it will have a direct impact on our health. From Reinos de Taifas we know it, and we proclaim the incredible health benefits of including Extra Virgin Olive Oil as part of a balanced diet for you and your family:
- Prevents cardiovascular diseases, improving blood circulation and reducing blood pressure.
- Reduce the risk of gastrointestinal diseases as well as promotes the functioning of the digestive system.
- Contains anticoagulant elements that help to take care of your heart and has antioxidant properties.
- Strengthens the immune system because it is rich in antioxidants and other essential nutrients that can help enhance the immune system and provide protection against diseases.
- Extra virgin olive oil is a great ally against diabetes by reducing insulin resistance.
- Olive oil has anti-inflammatory properties that could help reduce the pain associated with joints and muscles.
While most importantly to report oil consumption benefits our health is to consume the quantities needed per day without exceeding. Nutritionists recommend taking olive oil every day. The recommended amount is three tablespoons a day. They also say it is good to bear in mind that consuming it raw the benefits for your health care more than if it´s cooked.